Try to be realist and understand that not all people can afford buying over the counter products to be able to cure acne. For those with a huge income have the advantage of landing onto quick healing remedies but the truth is that these happiness last for a short while.
The lotions and creams have not worked for me until when I discovered that there are other cheap elements that can reduce acne.
This remedy is a process that need clean paper towels, st.Ives apricot cleanser and scrub, biore deep pore toner, Avalon organic botanicals daily moisturizer, biore cleansing cloths for blemish prone skin
- Biore cleansing clothes helps in removal of toughest eyeliners without leaving any trace of it behind. Use the cloth to wipe the dace and the neck without mixing it with other cleaning flannels.
- Use St. Ives apricot cleanser on your face. Use the fingers to clean the face so that you do not destroy the face further. Leave the cleanser for one minute since some cleanser start itching, it is important to let it stay on the face for the shortest time possible.
- Whenever you rinse your face, use Luke warm water at least six times in a day. Do not scrub the face when using the finger to clean the face.
- The purpose of a clean paper towel is to dry the skin. Fabric towels are not recommended for this purpose because they keep germs. Just dab do not scrub.
- Another option for those who would like to tone the skin is through use of skin toners. Use a cotton ball to apply the toner on the skin and the best brand of a toner is biore toner. Always start from the chin moving to the rest of the face.
- At some point, moisturizing can be avoided if you have already applied the toner. Well if you must use moisturizers then make it a point to buy the Avalon one. Believe me it is effective and it, makes the skin stronger and it aids in opening the pores.
- Your pillows could be the one increasing the rate at which acne spreads. Ensure that the pillowcases are changed frequently and that they remain clean. Since they carry oil from the hair, you will need some disinfecting to do.
- The last thing to do is to wait for the results by following the warnings and directions on application.