Often if you have been through severe acne, the brown spots left behind are just the remains of the inflammatory reaction, and will fade in time. They also form if you irritate the skin by squeezing or pressing the pimple and rubbing the skin. Here are some simple steps that will help you in dealing with the spots
Things you will require…
- Cup of milk about 1/4litres
- 4 tea spoon of honey
- Lemon juice
- I teaspoon of vinegar
- Cotton ball
- Exfoliating face wash
- Grated onion
- Damp cloth
- I ounce of oat
- To prepare your skin for the cream wash your face with an exfoliating faces wash and then dry the face with a towel. You can also use baking soda as an exfoliating face wash. Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with the two teaspoons of filtered water. Then rub it in your face and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off Dry your face with a towel
- Boil 1 ounce of oats together with a quarter liter cup of milk in a pot for five minutes.
- On the mixture of oat and milk put 4 teaspoon of honey and stir until it becomes creamy.
- Rub the mixture onto the brown spot on your skin and leave for 10 minutes, then wash your face.
- For best results, perform a whitening mask on your face twice per week
- To create the mask cream, mix grated onion into 3 teaspoon of honey in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture (grated onion and honey) onto the brown spots on your skin leaving it for 15 minutes before washing it. Use a damp cloth to remove the mask from your face.
- Chop up parley and boil it in a pot of water for 15minutes, strain the infusion and add a teaspoon of lemon juice, use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the brown spot on your skin. Pour the remaining mixture into a bottle and apply it to your face daily.
- Cleanse the scar with water, put a teaspoon of lemon juice on a ball of cotton then rub over the marks of acne. Allow it to stay there for 10 minutes and rinse. Lemon juice helps in lightening the dark spots caused by acne. You will be able to properly get rid of the dark spots using this method.