You may be giving up on the efforts to get rid of acne and at this point, you are wondering whether there is anything that can remove it from your face. You have used all the creams that can be used to remove this but nothing positive happened. Getting clear skin in five days needs a lot of commitment, hard work and efforts.
- Getting rid of acne does not have to be that difficult, all one needs is a proper immune system and this can be boosted through intake of enough water. Acne normally affects the sebaceous glands and that is why water is needed to be able to boost the rate at which the gland works. The immune can be boosted through ingestion of tea and supplements like Echinacea. Milk thistles restore the liver making the body filter and get rid of impurities from the system. Water purifies the system and it does an excellent job at that.
- Washing the skin time to time is important but too much washing can make the skin dry. Try as much not to wash the skin too much, three times a day is important. Clean thoroughly for this reduces dirt on the skin and cleans the pores.
- If you must use soap, use the ones that have natural elements like neem and tea tree. This act as antiseptics and help in healing the conditions fast enough. Avoid other soaps that have chemicals because they make the situation even worse.
- Apply tea tree oil on the pimples to prevent acne from generating. Pimples are ones that generate into acne if they are provoked. So try to bathe with these soaps to prevent acne from attacking the face.
- Try to eat garlic cloves every day and have enough antiseptic agents in the body.
- The amount of time you use to rest is important in eliminating acne from the skin. Avoid stress by getting involved in other activities like yoga. Sleep for 6 to 8 hours to allow all the glands in the skin work well toward the goal of removing acne.
- The hands could be the barrier towards getting rid of acne. Hands tend to carry dirt with them and it is proper to keep your hands off the skin when you have washed the face.
- Use toothpaste to remove the same as you go to bed. According to referees, this has worked for a number of people as it dries the acne away.