As many would be struggling with acne from their skin, they should be watching on a number of things like hormonal imbalance, bacteria and proper diet. Some of the signs of acne could be white heads, blackheads and deep set acne. The deep-set acne do not come out of the skin, the only thing you will notice about your skin is inflammation and swellings. However, you do not have to worry if this is the case on your side since there are a number of remedies that can be used to reduce or permanently remove acne from your skin.
Below are some of the things you will need to come up with remedies of deep-set acne; a bowl, lemon juice, a professional skin care, antibacterial skin cleanser, facial scrub, baking soda, water and acne cream.
- For better results, use an antibacterial cleanser to clean your face at least twice every day. A good skin is determined by the level of cleanliness it is subjected to. Cleansing helps you in removal of acne causing bacteria, surplus oil and sweat.
- The skin should be exfoliated at least three times in a week. This is done by use of facial scrubs that help in removal of dead skin cell and oils that can make the pores block hence poor excretion.
- Select an acne cream that has some elements of benzoyl peroxide in it. Apply the cream on the affected areas until the condition becomes better. As you aim at removing deep-set acne, ensure they are not having alcohol in them.
- Other than over the counter creams that aid in reduction of acne, you can try using home remedies to remove acne from the skin. One of the most used and the most recommended one is baking powder. Mix it with water to make a paste then apply it on the affected areas leaving it to rest for close to twenty minute them wash it off. This is useful as it open up the pores for proper excretion as well as tightening of the pores. Fresh undiluted lemon juice dries the deep-set acne making it disappear in the shortest time possible.
- You do not have to go to a beauty parlor to get your skin steamed, boil water and put it in a bowl then cover the rest of your head over the bowl to steam your skin. Since it is very effective, do it once every week to help open up your pores.