The Vitalize Peel is a facial peel targeting the aging spots, wrinkles, age lines and also to heal the acne scarring. Vitalize peel is one of the premium peels with multiple benefits on almost all skin types including African-American skin. Let us learn some easy guidelines in steps so that you will learn to prepare for a Vitalize Peel.
Steps to prepare Vitalize Peel
- You should prepare yourself to choose important ingredients that benefit you and not harm you. Remember that exfoliating agents like creams scrubs etc. may cause irritation as they make the skin drier. Do not pick them up to make Vitalize Peel. Protect your skin from UV rays of sunlight. Also, avoid the OTC acne products if you are not sure about the manufacturer or the ingredients used in it. Threading, waxing or shaving the face may bring trouble so avoid it. Prefer safe herbal hair remove instead.
- When you have set your mind to go for Vitalize Peel, remove the makeup you have. Before going to aesthetic technician or beautician, ensure that you do not have any makeup on your face. They check for this and if you have it, they may cleanse the whole part. They may use alcohol and apply some petroleum protectant onto the sensitive organs like eye corners, nose and lips.
- Close eyes during the whole process of Vitalize Peel. The Vitalize Peel is to be applied in layers across the face using gauze piece. It is done for three times with an interval of 2 minute. After the first layer, you’d feel a little bit of tingling and stinging sensation that intensifies after second and third layer.
- It is you call whether you want all the layers to be applied onto the face. For some first time doers, the second and third layer brings a lot of troubles and hence they refuse being applied for rest of the layer. It is quite natural that just one layer makes them feel happy and brings coolness and leaves the skin shiner. Though initially the skin may appear yellow, dull and a bit irritation for a few hours.
- You should ask for the sunscreen and cleansers. Most of the medical spas would get you a trial size cleanser when you checkout. If this is not being offered, you may ask this for sure. These cleansers are specially formulated products that you can use after undergoing Vitalize Peel treatment.
- The skin that has undergone Vitalize Peel will require sunscreen and other calming lotion for some days to heal faster. You must keep the skin hydrated to avoid dryness. Prefer SPF sunscreen for better results.