Acne is known for its effect on teenagers but it also affects many adults. It can continue on to middle age. In the market there are so many acne products that can be found but they can be expensive. This is the right article for those who want to save cash, just use another system to treat acne or to try out new products. Below is a description of methods of making homemade acne products.
§ Egg Whites
§ Redness Relieving Eye Drops
§ Lemon Juice
1. We’ll start with making your own acne cream. Acne cream can be substituted very well using toothpaste. What you do is to put on a small swab to the acne before bed time. By the next morning you will notice a great reduction in the acne size. You can also put on a thin toothpaste layer over the whole face. Unscented toothpaste is preferable.
2. The second product to make is your own acne drying face mask. An excellent mask that will absorb excess oil from acne is made of water and cornstarch. Take the cornstarch, mix it with water to form paste. Apply this on your face and allow it to stay there for about 10 to 15 minutes then use cool water to rinse it.
3. Oatmeal mask also works very well for care of acne skin. Mix an uncooked oatmeal paste with water and apply a thin layer to your face. Allow it to stay there for 10 to 15 minutes then use cool water to rinse it off. You can also choose to first cook the oatmeal before applying it to your face. Once applied on your face, it will take longer for the cooked method to dry.
4. There are some people with acne who testify that egg whites are the best. Crack one or two eggs in a container. Remove the yolks as you crack each. The yolk can either be discarded or saved for later cooking. Take a makeup brush or sponge and apply the egg whites to your face in a think layer. Be cautious to avoid the mouth and eyes. Let it dry then use cool water to rinse it off.
5. One of these solutions can help you tone your acne skin:
- a mixture of lemon juice and water in the ratio of two parts water, one part lemon
- a mixture of vinegar and water in the ratio of one part vinegar to two parts water
6. Are you looking for something that will remove the redness from your acne prone skin? Attempt to use eye drops. Buy the ones that are designed to remove the redness from the eyes. Use a small cloth or sponge to apply it to your face. The redness of the acne will have gone in one or two minutes. It should be taken note that the redness will re-appear since this does not actually prevent acne, but only treats the symptom of redness.