Home remedies for acne treatments can be quite effective. They can even be just as effective as acne creams and cleansers that are found at stores. Acne comes mostly at teenage and can bring problems even in adulthood. They are believed to be caused by hormonal changes and most people have dealt with acne at some point in their lives. For some, it has developed into more serious and severe cases, this is specific to the oily skinned. When severe, acne scars develop later in life.
The use of home remedies still requires eating of a proper diet regardless of the fact that home remedies treat acne. Acne can also be brought about by eating processed foods. Many teens eat such foods. Your diet needs to be selective so that the acne does not resume. Take a lot of fruits rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Eat foods that enhance the health of the skin and that will help in acne reduction. An ideal diet for acne is adding our fish intake thus increasing more omega-3 in our diet. Drink a lot of water always because the skin needs moisture. A good diet can assist in prevention of acne. Here are some more remedies that treat acne.
- Honey use: Honey is good for vitamin C which is very important for the skin. Honey enhances skin health and has a natural anti-aging effect. It can help in healing wounds and cuts to the skin and is used to heal skin naturally. Use a bit of vitamin E oil, lemon juice and honey. Mix these and apply theem on your whole face such as to make a mask. Let it stay there for around 10 minutes, then clean with warm water. This done daily will also give a beautiful complexion to the skin.
- Use of Baking Soda: Use of baking soda will also work and will assist in removing acne. It is very effective in removing stubborn stains. One of its typical uses is house cleaning. Baking soda can be used for removal of pimples and possibly acne scars. It is safe to use baking soda. It will not prevent acne but will remove them. Apply lemon juice or water to it to make a paste. Lemon juice is great for the skin. It can also be used instead. This can be applied to the face and left for one or two minutes then you can rinse and dry it.
- Use of egg whites: These are also good for acne removal. If you want your acne removed and your face given a beautiful look then egg whites are the ones for you. Your skin pores and the face will be tightened. Crack open an egg, pour it without the york into a small dish then drop some lemon juice into the egg white. Add some drops of vitamin E oil into the egg white. Vitamin E oil is very good for the skin’s health, it gives the skin protection and heals it naturally. It also removes acne. Apply it all over your face with a cotton ball. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and you should feel tightening of your face. Wash this off with warm water.
- Vitamin E oil: This is very effective in acne treatment. It is good for a number of reasons including healing skin wounds, cuts and cysts.When making a face mask include vitamin E oil. After showering, apply this on your face, at the part with acne. Your skin should clear up in a week.
- Tea tree oil: This can be very effective in treatment of acne at home. It kills bacteria and fungi. This oil is very good for oily skinned people. It also removes skin blemishes.