Many think that acne only comes at teen-age and when it attacks an adult most of them end up reminiscing the teenage life and the transition period. Nonetheless, there are a number of treatments that can be made at home and still be used to treat the condition with further activating it. Besides they are cheap to come up with. The domestic treatments provide an exceptional substitute to conventional, costly skin toners that are bough from the cosmetic shops.
Below are a number of homemade treatments
- Use of lemon juice and tomato
Your stubborn scars caused by acne can be eliminated by use of the unprocessed lemon juice that has been made at home. Squeeze off the juice and reserve it in a clean bowl. Use a cotton ball to apply on the scars. You can use lime as an alternative and leave it on the face for fifteen minutes then clean off with water.
Alternatively you can use a raw fresh tomato. That is another treatment for scar removal. Shred the tomato into small pieces and place then on the scars for ten minutes. Remove them and clean it off using cold water. This is the best healer for a highly damaged skin since it has a high level of vitamin A alongside antioxidants.
- A combination of homemade treatments
- Rosehip seed oil is additional oil that can be used to remove scars from the skin. Commercially, it is used to come up with cosmetics to cure acne, blemishes and to get rid of wrinkles and uneven colored skin. It is also an anti-aging substance that restores the skin. This is widely available in any health food store and it is used twice a day.
- Take a look at the aloe Vera gel or juice; this is a fashionable skin healer. As it helps heal the acne scars it keeps the skin calm. It provides a permanent healing to the skin hence the reason as to why it is the most popular element for production of skin healing products. Its popularity makes it readily available in any health food store alongside vegetables. Application is done directly to the skin, no need to dilute it.
- Lavender vital oil can also be applied straight to the acne marks two times a day. This is a placid oil that encloses skin restoring features.
- For those who have refrigerators you can use it to generate ice cubes that are also essential for removal of marks. It is simple, stroke the ice cubes on the marks for fifteen minutes. It helps in tightening up the air holes.
- You can make a paste combining, I teaspoon of Multani Mitti and a table spoon of garlic, another one of honey and carrot juice. Apply this to the acne and let it settle for 20 minutes then clean off with humid water leaving behind a fresh radiant skin.
- Lastly, there is the banana mash that is applied on the face that aids in vanishing acne marks. Rinse it off with warm water after ten minutes.